Integration with Slack
Our much-awaited integration with Slack is finally here! You can now connect your Slack workspace with DeepSource and receive updates on important events directly in a channel. The list of notifications includes:
- New issues introduced or existing issues resolved in the default branch
- Autofix run updated
- Repository activation status changed
Head over to the
Integrationstab in your organization's settings to get started.
Autofix for C#
The DeepSource C# Analyzer now supports automated issue fixing with Autofix, starting with 20 issues in this release. We've built this ground up to be accurate and fast. Read more on the discussion forum.
Integration with GitLab Pipelines
DeepSource now integrates natively with GitLab Pipelines and Commit Statuses to provide a better experience when working with GitLab's merge requests. Read more details on what's changed on our blog.
New in Analyzers
- A new Transformer for C#, dotnet-format is now available.
- The Test Coverage Analyzer now supports reporting for C#. More details in the docs.
- PHP:3 new issues (PHP-W1089, PHP-W1090, PHP-P1001)
- Rust:7 new issues (RS-S1004, RS-S1005, RS-W1200, RS-W1201, RS-W1202, RS-W1203, RS-W1204)
- Python:1 new issue (PY-W0077)
Fixes and improvements
- Owners of a team can now transfer ownership of their team to another Member or Administrator. If you are an Owner, find the "Transfer ownership" button under your name on the "Team members" page.